ECURRENCYX.NET IS MANAGED BY GALAXY DIGITAL HOLDINGS CO., LTD., ANYONE VISITING WWW.ECURRENCYX.NET (THE USER ) SHALL CONSENT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF AGREEMENT WHICH DESCRIBE THE USER’S RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS WHEN USING THESE SERVICES. THE USER SHOULD READ THEM CAREFULLY AND BE SURE THAT HE/SHE UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES WITH THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF AGREEMENT:
1. Products, services and payments
- Ecurrencyx.net renders the services of an exchange of electronic payment systems units (digital currencies, e-currencies) between different payment systems.
- The services offered by ecurrencyx are not intended for use and/or are not available in the countries where they are deemed illegal. The User shall be fully responsible for compliance with the local legislation.
- We do not accept counterfeit or otherwise fraudulent payments. We reserve the right to report any fraudulent activity to the appropriate authorities. Payments are final and not reversible except as provided in this Agreement. Each User can use the services of ecurrencyx.net to transfer funds from one own e-currency account to another own e-currency account and vice versa.
- No third party payments will be accepted. If we find out that the funds come from third party, we will not accept the payment and will immediately reject your order. The full amount of third party payments will be refunded less the transaction fees of e-currency processor.
- No payments to third party banks will be sent. If we find out that the funds send to third party bank, we will not send the payment and will immediately reject your order. The full amount of third party bank transfer will be refunded less the transaction fees of e-currency processor.
- All users shall be solely responsible to offer valid and accurate information required to complete the registration or to submit the exchange order.
- Users must provide the correct account number and other proper personal information. All transfers of digital currencies into wrong digital currencies accounts due to the input of incorrect account numbers or other erroneous information provided by the user shall not be reversible. We are not authorized to retrieve digital currencies placed in another user’s account.
- There is no charge to open a Ecurrencyx.net account. Ecurrencyx reserves the right to evaluate and collect fees for its services. All fees are disclosed on ecurrencyx.net website and are calculated automatically and published before the User confirms the order. Ecurrencyx is entitled to change its fees at any time and at its sole discretion. Actual fees are always displayed in the Fees section of the website.
- All fiscal matters of ecurrencyx.net orders and/or transactions are the sole responsibility of the user.
- Payment must be made with the exact amount specified in the user's order. If the user remits more or less than the amount stated in the order, we will adjust the user’s order to the exact amount of funds received without prior notification.
- Open orders (open orders waiting for the user’s payment) will be automatically deleted after the period of time specified in the order details.
- If the Customer places a wrong order (wrong wallet, country restricted, wrong e-mail, non-existent e-currency account or other conditions) to ecurrencyx.net and ecurrencyx.net approves this order, but the order is pending for longer than 3 months, ecurrencyx.net has a right to cancel this order and withhold the money.
- Ecurrencyx.net operates independently of any e-currency.
- The user is aware that ecurrencyx.net does not endorse any digital currency related investments, or merchants. The user understands that ecurrencyx.net warns against investing digital currency in the so-called high yield investment programs (hyip's) as there is a very high chance that the user will lose their digital currency.
- Ecurrencyx.net has the right to perform regular software and hardware system maintenance. During technical maintenance, access to the accounts can be restricted or the website can be fully inoperative. Ecurrencyx.net shall be entitled, but not obliged to inform the users about the technical maintenance periods in advance. If ecurrencyx.net informs about the technical maintenance, the announcement about technical maintenance shall be placed on the website in the section “News”.
- Ecurrencyx.net is not responsible for any damage occurring in connection to the technical maintenance operations.
- Ecurrencyx.net is not responsible for any interruptions during the sending or receiving funds (including correspondent bank delays, our or our client bank delays, third parties and institutions delays and other).
- Ecurrencyx.net shall not be held liable for the consequences of force majeure circumstances, when the Service can stop operating for an indefinite period of time. Examples of force majeure situations shall include: natural disaster, power failure, failure of ecurrencyx.net hardware or software system equipment, hacker or virus attack on ecurrencyx.net system, system overload, serious disorder of hardware device or software system equipment, serious failure of hardware or software system, loss of Internet connection, violation or breach of the protection of the electronic communications networks or its safety, damage to the Account, the Account virus attack, etc.
· Electronic payment systems and/or Banks are exclusively responsible for the monetary funds entrusted to them by the Customers. Ecurrencyx.net is not a party to the agreement between the Electronic payment system and its Customers, and is by no means responsible for misuse or abuse of the corresponding system and/or Bank, as well as for any functional abuse of this system by the Customer.
Mutual rights and duties of the Customer and the electronic payment system and/or bank are regulated by the rules and agreements established in the corresponding electronic payment system and/or Bank.
· The third party payments are not accepted. Customers who place orders on the ecurrencyx.net website shall be personally responsible for the payment of this order. It shall not be permitted for another person to send funds from their bank accounts or/and send money transfers.
· The services offered by ecurrencyx.net are not intended for use and are not available in the countries where they are deemed illegal. The Customer shall be fully responsible for compliance with the local legislation.
· If modification of the offered products or services by ecurrencyx.net as well as usage/access rules require Customer confirmation, ecurrencyx.net will send the Customer an appropriate notification 30 days before these modifications take effect. Until the Customer confirms the mentioned modifications, ecurrencyx.net reserves a right to suspend provision of services to the Customer.
· Payment details, which are available to verified users for purchase orders, are private. Users are not allowed to disclose payment details which were received through our service. In the event any private information is disclosed, ecurrencyx.net administration will contact proper authorities with the request to take appropriate actions.
· All commission (fees) of the payment systems is displayed on ecurrencyx.net website.
· Due to the Final Rule of the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) as defined in 31 CFR 1010.100 (ff), which requires for each foreign-located MSB to appoint a person residing in the United States as an agent for service of legal process with respect to compliance with the BSA and its implementing regulations, Ecurrencyx.net does not provide e-currency exchange services to US citizens.
· Ecurrencyx.net does not provide e-currency exchange services to North Korea.
Ecurrencyx.net may terminate performance of the service or send a refund immediately if:
· The purpose of payment transactions and the source of funds used for payment transactions are restricted or prohibited by the applicable anti-money laundering policy.
· Funds were sent under the different name which does not match the Customer's name.
· Third party payment was detected. For example, someone else sent wire transfer or money transfer to the Customer's payment account.
· The purpose of payment is not clear.
Ecurrencyx.net shall also have a right to refund the Customer's funds without indication of the reason, if ecurrencyx.net has any doubts, including subjective ones.
ecurrencyx.net has a right to refuse provision of the service, if the Customer refuses to submit the required verification documents, or verification of the Customer's identity is not completed. Moreover, if there is a reasonable suspicion that verification documents provided by a potential Customer are invalid or illegally modified, the document shall be declared fake.
Ecurrencyx.net provides services of exchange of electronic payment system units, between the systems and with the international monetary funds (international currencies), and vice versa.
Ecurrencyx.net has a right to refuse rendering the services, without indication of the reason, to any person, who shall be informed about it in writing.
Payments are final and not reversible except in cases provided in the Terms of Agreement.
How to ask a question:
• Before contacting the support team, please make sure that you have checked all the available information provided in F.A.Q. section. If you faced a situation similar to the one described in the Knowledge base, but it requires a more profound explanation, please indicate the link to the initial text in your ticket.
• Please think your question through. Shallow questions will receive shallow answers. Rude questions may remain unanswered.
• Ask serious and profound questions. Be ready to describe your problem in detail.
· We are using the information which we have about our customers for our advertising programs (newsletters, announcements and other information);
· We can use all information about customers in advertising programs, including the information which is written in personal information list, transactions information and other.
2. Identification and Verification
The purpose of the user identification and verification is to prevent Galaxy Digital Holdings Co., Ltd. from being used with the aim of criminal activity (auction fraud, identity theft, etc.)
Ecurrencyx.net collects certain user identification information from each user opening or maintaining an account AND creating the first order via Ecurrencyx.net website. User may be asked to provide verification documents by Galaxy Digital Holdings Co., Ltd. Verification is required when the amount of a single order or the total sum of all client's orders is higher than USD 1,000 / EUR 1,000. The user shall be aware that the name, address, telephone number and any other personal identification information including documents (such as passport, national ID, telephone bills, electricity bills or other utility bills) must be true and contain correct details, pertaining to the user.
User will be asked to provide a scanned copy of the valid photo ID (passport or state issued ID) and a scanned copy of a recent utility bill displaying the current address of residence. Verification process is a one-time procedure. Once the user receives the verified status, the client will not be required to send verification documents again.
The User hereby confirms that he/she has read, understands and agrees with the present Terms and Conditions, and declares that he/she is aware of the nature and scope of his/her rights and the risks assumed under these Terms and conditions.